Integrator Program Qualifications and Requirements
- Set up account with CSE Engineering, Inc.
- All integrators MUST have basic IBECS® training before they are eligible for integrator status.
- For installation, testing, and commissioning, the integrator must have, at a minimum, one person on site proficient with GE Speedtronic™ control systems IE: Mk IV, Mk V, and Mk VI.
- Quality Control Documentation with the END USER signing off on each stage of the installation is required for every job. This ensures our integrators maintain our high standards for the proper installation of the IBECS® or <ITC>®.
- Attendance at an annual refresher and feedback conference in Loveland, CO.
For more information please fill out the “Contact Us” form.Back to Integrators